New Economic Association
The New Economic Association (NEA) was registered on January 14, 2009.
Key NEA objectives
- Bring together economists of different schools of thought across the Russian Federation; strengthen ties between Academy institutes, educational establishments and economic research centers.
- Improve the quality of Russian economic research and education; integrate economic science and education; speed up the integration of Russian economic science in the global mainstream of economic research.
Key areas of NEA activities
- Publish the Journal of the New Economic Association
- Convene NEA Congresses (once every three years)
- Organize topical conferences and roundtable discussions
- Create a Support Fund for Young Economists
- Participate in international associations and in international research projects
- Design and develop NEA and NEA Journal websites